Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Running From Government

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:10 pm

"Heh...you make the first move." He clenched his fist, hoping his power would come back if he needed it,"Oh by the way. You're outnumbered. So before you do anything, just count to make sure you know what you're doing."

Kate stayed by Toni, just in case Cody attempted another fireball,"Hey you should really get out of here. Me and Michael can handle these two."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Gabe kept his eyes on Kyle, trying to figure out what he was looking for. He sped up a little, still waiting for the right moment to pounce.

Toni sighed. "I'm sure you could handle it but I'm fine and I'll stay here just in case..." she said slowly, closing her eyes. "Don't worry about me..."
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:43 pm

Cody leaned away from the punch and felt the wind rush past him and he grinned. "Why don't you try that hard with fighting gifteds then, not your allies; especially when they are older than you" Cody stated smugly. He then turned his attention back to Michael "heh, Bring it on" He challenged, and made a fireball in his hand.

Mika was still trotting through the woods and undergrowth when the wind suddenly shifted. She lifted her nose and scented the air, finally smelling Kyle and Gabe. A low whine escaped from her muzzle and her eyes shifted around nervously. Mika scented the air again once it was still to locate Kyle. Once she located where Kyle was, Mika whipped around quickly, facing Kyle and a snarl erupted from her throat. She glared into woods unable to see Kyle, but knew he was there from him scent.
Back to top Go down
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:30 pm

Kyle didn't move, unsure what to do next. He wasn't very good at being an animal. He mainly used it just as a disguise to evade agents. He tilted his head to the side, wondering what she was so upset about.

Maya growled, obviously frustrated. She lunged at Toni, swinging a punch at her. She barely noticed Kate anymore. Her eyes locked on Toni and she smirked.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 pm

"You're going to regret this." Michael tried bluffing,'Oh who am I kidding...without my power I'm just as useless as anybody else..' he thought,'Can't give in though...if only I could...ha! That's it.' He planned in his mind. Michael lunged at him with a punch, trying to get him into the street.

Kate pulled Toni out of the way,"Why can't you pick on someone that can actually fight back? You haven't finished with me yet." She smiled,"Oh I get it. Is it because you can't?" She taunted her,"As long as your little prey is able to walk, you can't catch it? That's a terrible gift to have if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:28 pm

Gabe stopped for a moment and moved closer to both Kyle and Mika, hoping for the best. He kept moving, stopping a few feet away and jumping into a tree. He watched from above, making himself blend in like a chameleon.

Toni sighed a little and stumbled a little, giving up on standing. She sat down and sighed, feeling stupid. "Thanks again..." she mumbled, closing her eyes again, feeling so useless.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 am

Cody backed away from the punch. He made a fist with his left hand, the fireball in his right hand. Cody threw the fireball at Michael, ready to punch if he dodged it. "So all this talk and you still missed." He said.

Mika held the necklace firmly in her mouth with the leather strip hanging out,and continued growling. She crouched slightly to get into a defensive position and held her ground. She swiveled her ears to hear if there was anything behind her, then she got an idea. Mika stood up straight and cocked her head to the side, thinking it over. She then glared back at the area Kyle was in and growled again before turning around. Mika took off like a bullet, running further into the woods at a fast lope, but she still had more speed in her. She glanced around as she ran, wondering what he would do next.

Last edited by *BlackMagic* on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Kyle ran after her for a while until he lost her. He growled and walked back to Mika's den and walked in, morphing back into herself. He sat down, waiting for her to come back. He knew she would have to come back sooner or later.

Maya growled and charged at her, vines wraping around Kate and Toni at the same time. Maya swung a punch at her. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE RUNT!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

The fire burnt his shoulder and bicep, not being able to dodge it fully,"Gah. I have to say, you have much better aim than other Gifteds I've faced." He smirked, trying to keep his cool. He backed up a few feet to avoid any physical contact,"Tell me one thing before you burn me to a crisp. Why are you doing this?"

Kate dropped Toni to avoid her being captured by the vines and took on the plants herself,"Hahaha. You know. I think this is actually fun." She ducked, avoiding the punch, then sprung upward, head butting Maya under her chin, and fell to the ground afterwards,"Crap...not again.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Toni sighed. "You know you don't have to keep defending me! Take care of yourself..." she said, slightly agrivated. She put up a weak ice shield around herself and closed her eyes.

Gabe’s body quivered as two wings jutted out from his back. One was black and the other white. The white wing was feathered, having a few gray spots on it. The black wing was scaly, spotted with specks of sapphire colored scales. He stretched his newly formed wings for a moment before taking off from the tree.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:10 am

Cody smiled slightly at the complement, but didn't let his guard down. Cody didn't even have to think the answer over to Michael's question, he asked the same thing to himself almost everyday. "Because," he started coldly, "Because I have absolutely no choice in that matter. If I don't, me along with my family will be killed and dissected." He said angrily and made another fireball.

Mika continued running until she came to a small stream. She dropped her hocks and did a sliding stop, with her front feet in the stream. Mika panted and looked around before dropping her head and lapping up some water afted placing the necklace carefully beside her. After her quick drink Mika scented the air. She couldn't smell anyone close by, so she quickly changed back to her human form. She sat down and put her slightly sore feet in the water. Her jacket had fallen off in the bush along with her shoes, but since the tank top and shorts were atleast somewhat tight, they remained with her and clothed her now. She had never fully understood how that worked since when she was in wolf form she wasn't wearing clothes, but all she could figure was that if the clothes were at least a bit tight, they would go with her. Mika picked up the necklace and slid it over her head and placed it around her neck. The necklace was the only way Mika was able to communicate with animals in the canine family other than telepathy which they did not understand, so it was very important to her. With the necklace now securely around her neck, Mika changed back into her wolf form again and sat down by the stream to think of what to do next. She had been expecting Kyle to still be following her, but since he didn't she couldn't finish her plan. 'Oh well' she thought to herself and took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Maya yelped and fell backward. She winced and spit blood out at the sidewalk. She stared at it as she wiped her mouth. A low growl escaped from the back of her throat. "You........ Are....... DEAD!" she yelled as the vines continued trying to wrap themselves around her.

Kyle laid back, placing his hands behind his head. He sighed, wondering how long it would be before she came back.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 pm

The vines only got tighter on her,"Ok!" She sniffed,"Now I give up...you got me." Kate ignored Toni's comment, making some attempt to see if Maya would forget about her.

"Hey calm down. You still have your family? You mean...they didn't kill them yet? But how come they aren't here fighting with you? They put all the responsibility on you to save them...that's ridiculous..." He paused,"C'mon. You don't have to do this. If we can free all of those Gifteds you captured...then we can save your family and get rid of the agents." He took a few steps closer to him,"You're not under their control."

Last edited by xN1KEx on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Toni froze the fireball in Cody's hand, smirking when she made it explode into a million tiny shards.

Gabe landed a few feet from Mika’s den, out of sight. He folded his wings as neatly as possible and closed his eyes, concentrating as his maw narrowed, covering with tuffs of gray fuzz and sapphire scales. His nose became two slits as one of his eyes turned a bright green, the pupil slitting. He let out a loud whine as two fangs jutted out from his mouth. He opened his eyes again as his black fur turned into black fur with patches of gray fuzz and sapphire scales and his tail tipped with gray. He stretched a little and took a few steps towards the opening of the den.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Cody took a step back from Michael. "You don't understand" he said angrily. He gasped when the fireball exploded and got some cuts on his face and hand from the shards. Cody glared at Toni. "You'll regret that" he exclaimed and wiped some of the blood from his face. He quickly made a fireball then threw it a Toni and made another one and turned his attention back to Michael. "and why do you even care?" Cody asked, unsure of why he hadn't just attacked Michael. There was something holding him back from doing that, probably because Michael was the first person that had ever asked.

Mika looked around after her drink, water dripping from her muzzle. She turned around and began trotting back to her den. She wasn't sure what to do anymore, but decided to just see what he wanted. Mika was still a bit away from her den, but she figured she would take her sweet time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Maya laughed, then went after Toni, trying to get the vines to break through her sheild.

Kyle heard something outside the den and sighed. "Finally" he muttered, thinking it was Mika.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Kate sighed, and still wormed around,"Hey you! Um..mean agent girl. I don't know. Can you at least set me against a wall so I can like...get rid of this headache that I have? Being wrapped up in vines keeps me from doing it myself you know."

"Don't be stupid. I'm the good guy. Of course I'm going to care. And you're wrong. I do understand. Our parents were just taken away to. But if I did what they wanted me to, then I would be walking straight into their hands." He took one more step closer,"I'm not the most talented guy out there, but...I actually know how to get away from these kinds of problems. Instead of being the jerk you are, you can turn this all around. Leave them alone and answer to me first."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Toni sighed as the fireball froze and exploded on contact with the sheild. The vines just froze. "I don't think you're going to break it..." she mumbled, looking unconcerned.

Gabe took a few more steps towards the opening of the den, growling quietly.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Cody took another step away from Michael, "what in the world are you talking about?" He asked, the fireball dwindling in size as he spoke. "answer to you?" he added questioningly. Cody quickly glanced around to see where Maya was to make sure she didn't see him. He had a bad feeling about this and knew he would regret whatever he was bout to do, whether it was just talking with Michael or if he actually tried to escape.

Mika could smell Kyle along with Gabe. Her body went rigid and she stopped in her steps, the fur along her spine standing on end- now she was angry. She blinked and ignored her anger for now, but the fur along her spine still stood up, making her look a bit taller. Mika began moving again, but now at a walk. Her ears swiveled everywhich way to try and hear what was going on, if the two people were going to attack her or if they themselves were fighting. She walked slowly and cautiously toward her den, still about 300ft away from it.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 pm

"Calm down. It's just me" Kyle called slowly, sounding tired.

Maya growled and tried to make new vines grow inside the sheild.

(i'm sorry my posts are so short all of the time. i just can't think)
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:31 pm

"Ignore the girls and settle this first. Is working for the government such a smart idea even though they have your family locked up somewhere? They're using threats to get you to do what they want you to. It's only because the government is scared of you. You're doing exactly what they have planned, and to be that ignorant and blind to not see that they're playing you. With your powers, you could single handedly take out this organization. So make your choice. Take a risk by going against them, or still against me." Michael let his guard down.

"Ah! Michael! You idiot! He's not going to side with you! Once a bad guy, always a bad guy. People don't change. Isn't that right garden girl." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Gabe stepped halfway into the den, glaring at Kyle, growling loudly.

Toni sighed. "That's not going to work. It's not going to get through..." she said, glancing up at Maya.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Cody glared at Michael, the fireball flaring up again. "I know that they are using me, and I know that it's all their plan" He replied angrily to Michael. "I've got my own plans so just stay out of it!" He exclaimed, shouting in a whisper. Cody threw the fireball at Michael, not caring if it hit or not.

Mika could now see Kyle and Gabe through the bushes. She was just outside the little clearing and she lay down in the bush to not be seen. Mika perked her ears up, intently watching the scene unfold infront of her. 'what in the world is going on? thats the guy from before...' she thought to herself, seeing Kyle now.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Kyle stared at him, still thinking he was Mika. "Look, I know you're mad about earlier but its a dog eat dog world. We each gotta stick up for ourselves and no one else." he explained.

Maya laughed. "'Garden Girl,' creative. Not." she said coldly. She kept trying to break through the sheild, growling.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 am

Michael side stepped dodging it,"Will you stop trying to kill me already?! I'm here trying to help and you try to burn me to ashes." Once he was close, enough he tackled Cody to the ground pinning him,"What kind of plan..."

"Hey Maya why don't you get your forest friends to help you with that. Obviously you can't break through her shield. It's full proof. Your weeds just aren't strong enough." She started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted Running From Government
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Roleplays-
Jump to: