Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Running From Government

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Maya laughed at her and stood up, not caring that she just got pelted with water again. "Pathetic" she laughed and looked around for more gifteds. Vines lifted her up into the air so she could get a better look. She sighed, waiting.

Kyle doubled back, walking a while behind Mika. He watched her, wanting to see where she went.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 pm

"Of all the Gifteds, I get the one who was made to catch me." Katelynn relaxed giving up,"Sorry Toni...I'm not used to this kind of thing..." She had already grown tired of hanging in the air, and got impatient,"Um. excuse me. But may I ask what's the point of catching us and making us join you. I mean...what are you going to catch once we're all gone?"

Michael came out from cover and ran toward Maya,"Let her go!" He stopped and pulled back his arm, and motioned as if throwing something and sent a medium sized tornado down the street, watching it pick up many objects.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Toni winced, shutthing her eyes tightly and elbowed him in the stomach, stomping on one of his feet again. "Let go!" she snapped, freezing his feet to the ground.

Gabe perched on the top of a building, watching Kyle carefully, suspiciously, waiting for some kind of little sign to tell him that he was gifted.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Cody gasped as he got the wind knocked out of him and let go of Toni in that instant. He looked down at his frozen feet then looked back up at Toni and ground his teeth, frustated. A smile soon covered Cody's face.. "bye" he said with a short wave, and he teleported to a nearby window sill and looked down at Toni.

Mika continued walking, not noticing Kyle trailing behind her as she walked deep in thought trying to figure out why she had such a strange feeling in her gut. She quickly glanced up to a rooftop and even looked behind her, but didn't look at the ground so she didn't see Kyle/the puppy. Mika bit her lip and shoved her hands in her jacket pockets as she tried to stay in the middle of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Kyle soon became bored and turned to cross the street again. He waited until all of the cars had passed and the street was clear to cross over and continued trotting down the street.

Maya stared at the tornado, wide eyed. She tried to move but was frozen stiff. "Oh, shit!" she mumbled, then wrapped the vines around her tightly to keep her tethered to the ground. "Not fun, not fun, not fun" she mumbled, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:51 pm

Some of the vines were cut from the fierce wind and nearly set her free, but of course, it wasn't enough. Still she wormed around to get out of those pain in the neck vines,"Michael?! How did he get here?" Kate wondered out loud, barely able to hear herself.

Michael stepped up to Maya and stood in front of her,"You want to let release my little sister? I'm sure you still plan on keeping that pretty little face of yours." He smirked and crossed his arms,"Looks like you don't have much a choice anyway." He mentioned her being frozen, getting rid of his tornado.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Toni looked around, cursing under her breath. She didn't even think to look up. When she couldn't find him she halfway smiled to herself. "Still alive..." she reminded herself.

Gabe watched him carefully and then lifted off of the building, circling above him, trying to be careful and not make it obvious that he was watching him.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 am

Cody grinned and made a large fireball in his hand. He tossed it up then caught it as he watched the flames dance. He then silently threw it at Toni, aiming for her torso.

Mika looked around again and a strong wind passed her, blowing her hair in her face. She shoved her hair behind her ear and sighed. It was such a boring day, an unsettling peace and quiet covered the street, and all her senses were on edge.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:09 am

Kyle trotted into an alley and morphed back to a human and walked out, sighing. He tugged on the bottom of his shirt and looked around nervously.

Maya glared at him and undid the vines around herself, tightening the ones on Kate. She tackled Michael to the ground. "Not so frozen now, am i?" she asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:15 am

Michael only laughed,"Please. Give me a break. You have no idea what I'm capable of do you? I got away from like a million of you guys. One more isn't even a threat." He put his hands on her shoulders and blew her off of him. He stood up, wiping the dirt off of his clothes,"Face it. You'll need two of you to stop me. That's IF you can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:31 am

Gabe lost him for a moment and then found him again, smirking. He flew lower, circling Kyle once again as he began to think up a plan.

Toni sighed, not noticing the fireball comming at her. Her mind was on something different. She glanced at Kate, calculating different ways to help her out in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 am

Cody teleported down to the ground far below, behind Michael. "We'll isn't this a coinsidence" He said and made another fireball, and held it in his hand.

Mika was at the park by now, and she walked silently down the path that led into the woods. Her den was deeper in the woods, so she had a ways to go. Mika watched the birds fluttering from branch to branch as they sang their high-pitched songs. She saw movement in the bushes around her, but with her wolf senses could tell it was only a rabbit. She pulled her hands out of her pockets and smiled to herself as she was surrounded by her favorite sounds and in her most comfortable place.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Maya winced as she slammed into the building. She growled, rubbing her head. "I'll KILL YOU!" she screamed. She quickly scrambled to her feet and ran at him, not even thinking anymore.

Kyle followed Mika into the woods, close enough to see her but far enough away that she wouldn't be able to sense him. He looked around, wondering where she was going.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:15 pm

"What?! Two?" He saw Maya charging at him but figured he guy behind him would get him. Michael thought,'Let's see if this'll work.' He opened his palms, making them face the ground, and unleashed his wind, launching himself into the air. He laughed, surprised it worked, flying over both of the agents.

Kate growled,"This is getting so annoying!" She wrangled around, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Toni didn't notice the fireball comming at her untill it was too late. The fireball hit her and knocked her over. She shut her eyes and slowly tried to get up, mumbling something under her breath.

Gabe continued to follow after Kylie, changing directions a few times to make it seem less obvious that he was following.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Cody lifted his head as he watched Michael fly up in the air. He payed no attention to Maya and he threw the fireball at Michael, figuring it wounld't even hit. Once the fireball was out of his hand he shielded his eyes from the sun with it, squinting a bit as well. The force of the wind ripped at his shirt and pants as well as his hair but he didn't mind a little bit of wind. Cody smirked, what goes up must always come down, well normally it would at least.

Mika looked around nervously. She feigned tripping and fell into a bush. "Ow" She said aloud even though she wasn't hurt, then she layed back on her back. Her skin got hotter and it seemed to be rippling as she transformed into a large, black wolf that was a bit larger than even a normal male wolf. Mika lay silently in the bush, then crawled through to the opposite side of where she entered. She emerged silently from the bush and shook the leaves and twigs from her pelt. She took a hesitant step forward, looking around quickly, then trotted off towards her den.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:33 pm

Kyle kept following her, not believing her 'I'm hurt' act for one second. He stared at the large wolf, wondering how it had gotten so big. He shook his head, forcing himself not to think about it. He kept following, looking around every once in a while.

Maya growled and glanced at Kate. "Shut up, kid!" she yelled. She rubbed her temples, trying to think straight. The vines around her slowly loosened, but was against Maya's knowledge. She glared at Michael again, waiting for him to come down.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Michael loved the fact that he had a chance to get away, but soon lost his ability to go any further and feel to the ground with a rough landing,"Ah...not what I had in mind..." He slowly stood and fixed himself, noticing he was a few feet away from Cody,"You're a pretty lousy shot, missing all of them. But I won't let you have another throw." Michael thrust his arms out toward Cody, but nothing came. He tried again, but the same result followed. He gritted his teeth, unsure of what was going on.

Kate gulped,"Oh this doesn't look good." Finally with enough squirming, she managed to break her arm free, and made it easier for her to get out,'Hmph...stupid vines. Couldn't hold me forever.' She smirked and waited to see if they'd noticed, just noticing Toni,"hey!" She knelt by her,"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Gabe landed a little ways behind Kyle and morphed into a black panther, still following after him, hoping he wasn't any more noticable now that he had been.

Toni sighed and nodded a little. "I'll be okay... eventually..." she said slowly. She sighed a little and got up, taking her time. "I think that idiot is trying to kill everyone..." She smirked a little and started trying to freeze Cody completely.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Cody felt his body becoming cold. He clenched his fists and quickly heated up his body. He smirked at Michael and turned halfway around so he could see Toni. "now what are you doing?" He asked then made a fireball in his hand. Cody took a quick glance at Michael before he threw the fireball at Toni.

Mika continued trotting as she scented the air, but the wind was blowing in her face so it didn't help much, she had no clue someonewas following her. She put her nose to the ground to see what animals or people had recently been on the path. Mika finally arrived at her den. It was a small opening in the middle of the woods and there was a small ditch just big enough for her and her belongings that was half covered by another bush. There was a pile of some clothes and then a bag with other things in it as well. Her large black ears swiveled and she turned her head slightly, she thought she had heard something. Mika didn't like how quiet the birds had gotten, almost as if they were holding their breaths.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Maya laughed insanely and ran at Michael, looking as if she had completely lost it. She pounced on him, trying to pin him down. "Looky looky. Come see what I caught. I poor little kid thinking he's all tough." she said mockingly. She laughed again.

Kyle barely noticed, eyes locked on Mika. He watched closely, head tilting slightly when she approached her den. 'Who would have a house way out here?' he thought slowly. He shrugged and laid down, waiting for her to move again.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 pm

"You're not good at this at all are you?" Michael sighed,"C'mon. We all know that you couldn't catch one Gifted on the loose. If I were you, I would just give up." Michael sat up and stood, as if she never did anything,"If this is the best that the agents can do, then Gifteds everywhere have nothing to worry about." He started laughing,"I don't need my power anyway. You would make the second Agent I would have escaped from today with barely any power uses." Michael smirked and shook his head, making fun of her,"Shame shame...."

Katelynn quickly put it out by controlling the water from the hydrant, which was still spewing water,"No! Don't hurt her. She can't take much more." She sent the flow back at Cody, only drenching him in water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Toni sighed a little and smiled at Kate. "Thanks..." she said softly and sighed a little, staring at the ground.

Gabe started catching up with Kyle, walking silently, smirking. He began following him closely, ready to pounce at the right moment.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:05 am

Cody shook the water off himself the best he could "Thats the point" He replied to Katelynn's statement. He couldn't make another fireball until he was dry. Cody paid no attention to Katelynn and Toni and turned his back to them to face Michael. COdy grinned "then fight me instead" He said anxiously, "I mean, come on, we all know Maya isn't much of a challenge" He added rudely.

Mika padded silently over to her pile of things and shoved her muzzle into the pile searching for something. She pulled out a necklace which was an ivory wolf's fang connected to a black thin strip of leather to insure it wouldn't break, and held it firmly in her jaws. Mika turned around and scanned the surrounding area quickly before trotting off further into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Kyle kept following, still oblivious to Gabe following him. He watched Mika curiously, wondering where she was going. He sighed and kept following her, not taking his eyes off for a second.

Maya growled and swung a punch at him, not caring if he was a fellow agent or not. "I am so a challenge!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted Running From Government
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Roleplays-
Jump to: