Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Running From Government

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 pm

Maya walked off in a random direction, looking around. She kicked the wall, feeling like an idiot. "I'm so gonna get fired if I don't turn in someone soon." she mumbled, glaring at the ground. She looked around once again and growled.

Kyle soon sat up and walked out of the park, not sure where he was going. He could go back to the coffee shop, but decided to just walk around town instead.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 pm

"Well I can't ever tell. My brother always did it for me. He can find them really good but...ever since he told us to split up a few minutes ago, I've been so vulnerable ever since. I'm still surprised that I haven't been caught yet, but um..do you think you can help me find them...just for a little while?" She kept adding onto her sentence to make it seem like she wasn't asking for to much. Kate still wondered and hoped that her older sibling was ok.

Michael froze in place,"You creeps don't ever quit on tracking us down do you? You should be ashamed of yourself. A Gifted yourself but you still intend on taking us one by one. Can't you find it in your heart to just let us be?" He tried persuading him. Who knows, he thought. maybe he'd got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Toni shrugged a little. "I guess I could help..." she said slowly. "I mean it's really no big deal..."

Gabe just shook his head. "Do you honestly think I can just let you go? That I can just act like I never saw you? No! That's impossible and can't happen... That's stupid to even hope for. I guess I could've just walked past and acted like I didn't see you... but... that would mean trouble for me. I'm sorry but my life is more important to me than yours..."
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Mika walked through the park silently, somehow she hadn't been noticed at all really, except by Kyle. She looked down at the ground as she walked, silently thinking to herself. When she looked up she was headed towards the trail that led into the woods. She stopped walking and looked around, "Why is it so quiet?" She whispered aloud. She looked back into the woods, this was her chance to hide, but she wasn't sure what to do. "I hate hiding all the time" She mumbled and kicked a tree stump. She saw a nearby bench and went over to it, then sat down. Mika looked up at the sun, it was probably a little after noon she figured and she hadn't eaten anything all day. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a wad of money and looked at it as her stomach growled angrily. Mika put the money back into her pocket and stood up, deciding to get some food. She slowly walked out of the park and headed towards the coffee shop.

Cody stood up and decided to check things out. He began walking towards the two people (Toni and Kate), trying to stay in the shadows of the buildings to not be seen. He looked around to see if there were any other agents in the area but didn't see anyone else, at least close by. He tried to recall off-hand how many agents had been asigned to the area as he got closer and closer to the two girls who were talking.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Maya soon came up to Toni and Kate and smirked, keeping a safe distance so they wouldn't detect her. She rubbed her hands together excitedly, glad she found more so soon. 'Once I get the little girl, her older brother will surely come for her' she thought evilly, watching them.

Kyle stared at the street, then up at the sky. He sighed, wondering why it was so boring in this town. Usually he would have been long gone and in another town by then, but something kept him there. He didn't know what, but he had a feeling that if he left, he would miss something important.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Kate smiled,"Great! But don't you think it's dangerous being out here in the streets? I mean...anybody might recognize us and that's the end of it. Michael always told me to never hang out to long in public, because of those nasty hunters. I really just wonder how many of them there are, just searching for poor Gifteds. If you ask me the government is insane, tracking down the last of us for what? What happens when they catch you? They make you join the Agency? That's stupid. If that happens to all of us then there wouldn't be any Gifteds left to find." She complained.

"Heh...so sympathy won't work? I'd hate to do this, but we have to play tag first." Michael's iris(?) spun green as a force of wind flew by and pushed the agent a few meters away from him. Michael immediately got up and started running...once again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 am

Toni shrugged. "So... You want to hide?" she asked slowly. "Were would we hide anyways... There's not too many places that are much safer than just walking on the streets... What is this world coming to anyways?"

Gabe growled a little. "You're hardly worth it kid... But two can play at this game..." He looked around to make sure no one was watching then morphed into a large black panther, stalking after him, moving silently in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Mika soon arrived at the coffee shop and went inside. She bought a sandwhich and walked out of the shop as she put her change back into her pocket. Taking a bite and stopping, she looked both ways and decided to go away from the park, towards the abandoned street. Mika continued eating as she walked down the sidewalk, only looking around everyonce in a while- she was beginning to think there were no agents in town anymore. Soon she finished her sandwhich and was approaching the abandoned street quickly. She crumpled up the wrapper of the sandwhich and threw it out in a nearby garbage. As Mika passed the abandoned street, a strange chill went down her back. Stopping, she looked down the street but was unable to see anyone. Feeling uneasy about it but following her curiosity, Mika turned and slowly walked down the street.

Cody kept an eye on the two girls as he slowly walked towards them. His shoes only made a soft, quiet noise on the ground from him walking. He wasn't sure if they were gifteds or not, but he figured it was a good idea to check it out anyways. He could now see them clearly and was able to hear their conversation as well. Not wanting to be seen, Cody turned a corner going into an alley, so he was close enough to hear what they were saying but still hidden. Cody crouched down to rest and stayed close to the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Maya glanced at Cody and her eyes narrowed. "Oh no you don't. They're mine" She said angrily and sped up. She glanced back and forth between Cody and the girls, timing herself so she'd get there first.

Kyle closed his eyes, somehow still walking. He slipped into an alley and morphed into a small puppy, trotting out. He ran down the sidewalk with his tongue hanging out of the right side of his snout.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

"Well my house was just raided, by, I'm assuming, those filthy agents. We should start a hideout where you know..we can escape to without having to worry about being found. As long as no information gets out, then we can save Gifteds everywhere." She crossed her arms,"Think of all the stress saved from those escapees and the trouble it'll cause to hunters all over. It'll drive them crazy from the lack of Gifteds running about. What do ya say?" Kate caught movement out of the corner of her eye,"Hm..weird..." She whispered to herself.

Michael kept running from where his little incident occurred,"Not cool...I've been discovered...Katelynn...please be ok.." He thought as he forced more wind upon himself to help him move faster.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Toni nodded. "I guess we could do that... The problem is where would that hideout be..." she said slowly, feeling like someone was following them. "Is it just me... Or do you feel like we're being followed too?" she asked, looking around a little.

Gabe staid a safe distance behind him, still following. He remained in the shadows, trying to blend in and go unnoticed by everyone else that was around.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Cody rolled his eyes at Maya, he could easily get their first i he had to. Cody watched Maya as she got closer to the girls. He personally didn't care if Maya got there first, there were two of them so he could turn in the one Maya didn't. Plus, he had no clue what these girls could do, so he figured he would wait and see. Cody looked up to the top of the building, "I could see better from there..." He mumbled to himself. In a heartbeat Cody teleported to the roof of the building and walked over to the edge. He lay down on his stomach so it would be harder for Toni and Kate to see him, and watched to see their reaction to the approaching Maya.

Mika looked around making sure to check the alleys as she walked down the abandoned street. She tryed to stay as quiet as she could, and all that was audible was the soft padding of her feet on the asphalt. She didn't see anyone around and decided she had gone far enough. Mika turned around and walked quickly back to the busy street. Once she was back walking with the crowd of people trying to blend in again, she saw a cute little puppy trotting down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Kyle noticed Mika and growled slightly. He kept his eyes focused on where he was going, trying not to let his eyes stray at all. He slowed to a walk and accidentally glanced at her nervously.

Maya walked up behind them and kicked Toni forward, grabbing Kate by the arm and twisting it. "Hello" she said evilly, glaring at Kate. She turned her attention to Toni. "Give up now and maybe I won't snap her arm like a twig" she threatened.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Kate growled,"Stupid agents. I knew I sensed something...ow.." She tried getting out of the old but failed, not wanting to use her gift,"Hey. Maybe we can reach an agreement? You let me go and I can give you anything you want. It can't come immediately but I might get it here before the end of the month." She only sighed,"Oh who am I kidding. Might as well give up on negotiating." Her twisted arm started to wet itself as water flowed through her pores, making it harder for her to be held. Soon, Kate was able to slip out of Maya's hold and turned around to face her,"Listen you jerk. I still don't understand what catching us will do, but it's not going to be easy." Kate looked at a fire hydrant and focused on it. A huge force of water popped out from the top of the hydrant and rushed itself toward the agent.

Michael slid around a corner and burst down an alley and came out of the other side, hoping he lost him,"Gah...can't keep this up forever." Down the road he saw water flying through the sky,"Only one person I know with that power...dang it Kate...told you to stay out of their way." Instead of escaping Gabe, his new goal was to protect his sister, making him head in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 pm

"Well, I guess that works too..." Toni mumbled, more to herself than anyone else. She glaced at Maya and smirked. "Maybe it's you who should give up..." she said mockingly and glanced at Kate. "Good job," she said, giving her a thumbs up.

Gabe kept following after him, losing him after a while. He growled and turned back to normal, stepping out of the shadows. "Dang it..." he said, kicking the corner of a building.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 pm

"What's a cute little puppy like you doing wandering around all alone?" Mika asked the puppy, figuring it wouldn't understand her anyway. Mika walked over to Kyle/the puppy and kneeled down. "come here boy, or girl... whatever you are" She said and clucked her tongue to see if the puppy had a tag.

Cody's eyes widened at the power Kate possessed. "damn" he said aloud. Cody stood up and took a step towards the edge of the rooftop before he teleported down behind Toni, and grabbed her arms, and pulled them swiftly behind her back. "No, maybe you should" He said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am

Kyle glared at her and stood his ground, keeping his eyes locked onto hers. He looked nervously up and down the street, then stared back at her.

Maya turned in time to notice the water flying at her, but not soon enough to react. She got hit and groaned, collapsing to the ground. She growled and ran at Kate. "You're DEAD!" she screamed. "Ya hear me? DEAD!!!"
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 pm

"I'm sorry. I can't allow that. I'm sick of running. Because of you terrible people, I lost my brother. I can't forgive any of you for that." She whirled her arm, still controlling the flow of water, making it fly fast toward Maya's legs, from behind her, not even making an effort to move,"Sorry Toni. I'll try to help you in a second."

Michael arrived a few hundred feet from the commotion. People ran passed him, not really enjoying what was happening,"Ugh. You would think people would be used to this by now..." He sighed talking to himself. He took cover and watched from afar.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Toni smirked. "That's okay... Take your time..." she said slowly. "If you want to live you might want to let go..." she said to Cody, closing her eyes. "It's not a good idea for you to mess with someone when you don't know what they're capable of..."

Gabe kicked the corner of the building again and began walking again, looking for anyone out of place. "I suck at this..." he mumbled to himself more than anyone else, keeping a eye on everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Mika cocked her head. 'Is it just me or is this puppy acting... human like...' She thought to herself. "come here" she tried again, clucking her tongue to get its attention. Mika gave a short whistle, she didn't want the puppy to be alone, and she didn't want it to get hit by a car either. Mika sighed and egded closer to the puppy/Kyle so it was about 5ft away. "come on" she said calmly.

"Oh don't worry, I don't mind finding out the hard way." Cody said and tightened his grip on Toni's arms. He then made his hands heat up to try and burn her and smiled. "Your friend will be caight soon enough" He added.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Maya glared at her and sped up, trying to get to Kate before the water got her again. She leapt in the air and tackled her to the ground as wines broke through the concrete around them. The vines slowly crept their way around Kate as Maya laughed insanely.

Kyle stuck his tongue out at her and ran across the street. Once safely across, he began trotting down the side walk, not caring anymore if Mika followed. He glanced at a few people as he passed, judging if they knew he was human.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:19 pm

"Gah! What kind of Gifted are you?" She struggled, attempting to break free,"I know I'm not used to being pinned down like this but...it's worth a shot..." Kate relaxed and closed her eyes, managing to still control the flow of water. Again it, launched itself against Maya knocking her off, and sending her a few meters away."If only I can undo these stupid vines..." Kate tried again to set herself free.

"Nice job Katelynn...now just find a way to get out of that." Michael waited patiently to watch her escape.
(hint hint. waiting.)

Last edited by xN1KEx on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 pm

(where the hell did you get wires from andrew? its vines)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:41 am

Toni growled. "What the hell?" she asked, clearly agrivated and annoyed. She started trying to freeze his hands. She shut her eyes and tried to pull away, stepping on one of his feet.

Gabe continued looking around. He glanced at all of the people around him the quickly morphed back into a white bird, flying away, watching the streets below carefully, hoping to find someone out of place.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Mika stood up after Kyle/the puppy ran away and shrugged. "oh well, maybe he's going back home" She said aloud thoughtfully. Mika went back to the sidewalk and walked in the crowd again, as she looked around for anything suspicious.

Cody grinded his teeth as he fought against Toni's power to keep his hands from freezing. His hands were now smoking, but it didn't hurt him, the heat was only getting hotter. Cody ignored the slight pain in his foot and tightened his grip on Toni. ((sorry, you can like elbow him or something and he'll let go, but I didn't want him to just loose his grip with nothing really happening))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted Running From Government
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Roleplays-
Jump to: