Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Running From Government

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Gifted Running From Government Empty
PostSubject: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Rules:
1: No gm or pp
2: Be nice.
3: All talking out of character shall be done on the Random Talking forum
4: Have fun Very Happy

Setting:
Large town in the middle of Spring

Last edited by Annie :] on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm

((Please Note My Avatar Picture is what Mika looks like)):

Name: Cody
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde, Shaggy
Powers: Fire elementalist and Teleportation
Clothes: Baggy pale blue jeans with some holes, Red abercrombie t-shirt, white and red etnies.

Name: Mika
Eyes: Ice Blue
Hair: Brown, Long, Straight
Powers: Shadow Binding Techniques and can Shapeshift into a Black Wolf
Clothes: Dark green shorts, Long-sleeved black with red outlining((zipper)) zip-up jacket with a dark green tank-top underneath, slim black and dark green running shoes.

Last edited by *BlackMagic* on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Name: Maya
Hair: short light brown with blue highlights
Eyes: Bright Green
Clothes: pink tank top with a green trim and a blue striped quarter sleeve shirt underneath, dark green hat, brown fingerless gloves, blue skinny jeans, and pink flip flops
Powers: Earth

Name: Kyle
Hair: dirty blonde
Eyes: light Brown
Clothes: white muscle shirt, blue jeans, black leather jacket, black sneakers
Powers: Shapeshifting

Last edited by Annie :] on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Maya scanned the street, looking for anyone who may be a gifted. She hadn't found one in a while and it was starting to annoy her. Her short light brown hair with blue highlights hung in her face as she began pacing the length of the building. "Where are they?" she yelled in frustration. She really had no idea why she was an agent, she just was. And she didn't like it either. She shoved her hands into the pockets of her blue skinny jeans and glanced at her pink flip flops. She sighed and tugged on her shirt. It was a pink tank top with a green trim and a blue striped quarter sleeve shirt underneath. The blue striped shirt had a black fringe at the end of each sleeve. A dark green hat sat ontop of her head and brown fingerless gloves covered her hands. She growled and kicked the ledge of the building and sat down, mumbling something under her breath.

Kyle sat down inside a small coffee shop with a nice hot chocolate in his hand. He liked to relax every once in a while and get away from everything around him. Between running from agents and fighting them, he hardly had time to himself. He drank almost half in one gulp and set the cup on the table, sitting back in the chair and putting his feet up on the table. He placed his hands behind his back and closed his eyes, sighing. His dirty blonde hair hung in his face a little, covering almost all of his light brown eyes, but he didn't seem to care. He wore a white muscle shirt, baggy blue jeans, and black sneakers. His black leather jacked was slung over the back of the chair next to him. He opened his eyes just long enough to scan the coffee shop, then closed them again.

Last edited by Annie :] on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 am

Mika walked out of the park silently, her ice blue eyes scanning the area around her. She looked down at her feet as she walked, unsure of where to go. There was no safe place anyways, so why try? She continued walking and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her black jacket as she glanced up again. She thought she heard someone shout, but she ignored it. Her long brown hair trailed behind her as she walked past a small coffee shop. Mika looked in the window, seeing some guy who looked asleep. She unintentionally slowed her pace as she stared at him, almost running into some other people in doing so. "Sorry" she mumbled, then sped up a bit to get away from the crowd of people she had unknowingly walked into.

Cody sat on the top of a building searching the ground below with his piercing hazel eyes. The wind blew his dirty blonde hair into his eyes, but he ignored it. He leaned over the side of the building, and pulled out his radio. "Anyone see anything?" He asked through the radio to the other agents stationed in the town. He stood up with radio in hand and walked to the other side of the building, searching that side as well. He hadn't seen any gifteds in this town for a while now, and he just wanted to move on to another town- someplace more interesting. He waited patiently for a reply as the wind ripped at his red abercrombie shirt and his pale blue jeans. Cody sat down on the ledge of the building once again, resting his head on his hands as he borededly searched the crowds.

Last edited by *BlackMagic* on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:48 am

Claws clicked against pavement in the shadows of buildings, then suddenly went silent as black flashed through the darkness. The sound of ruffling feathers could be heard for only a few seconds before someone stepped out of the shadows. He had short, black, spiked hair and off colored eyes, one blue and the other green. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, jeans and a pair of black vans. He scanned the streets, looking for anyone who might be gifted. He sighed and backed back into the shadows after finding nothing. There was the ruffle of feathers once more and then he was gone. Seventeen-year-old Gabriel Collins was a gifted government agent, with no real reason for joining beside the fact that he had grown tired of running and being chased his whole life. This was his life now. He now stood at the edge of a building top, looking down once again as always.

Old, black converse squeaked against the pavement. Sixteen-year-old Toni Marie walked from street to street, cautiously watching her back and everyone around her, trying to stay away from big crowds of people. Her long, straight black hair blew in the wind, blowing into her ice blue eyes. She sighed and nervously played with a lose string on her black and white striped tank top, keeping one hand in the pocket of her skinny black jeans. She stepped cautiously around people, freezing and unfreezing them if they got too close to her, not leaving them frozen long enough for most people to notice. She kept her eyes mostly on the ground, trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone that might be looking for her. She sighed and looked around, hoping no one was following her.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Maya growled, glaring at the ground. "This should be easy. Why isn't it?" she asked herself, scanning the streets. She talked to herself often while she was looking for gifteds. She often had no partner and it became very lonely. She walked to the side of the building and climbed down the fire escape, sighing. She jumped from the lowest ledge onto the concrete alley floor and walked onto the street, scanning the crowds. She shook her head and walked off in a random direction.

Kyle opened his eyes and looked around again, feeling like someone was watching him. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore it, but couldn't. The feeling had stopped but he was still fidgity(sp?) about it. He grabbed his jacket and slipped into it as fast as he could, throwing out his hot chocolate and prctically running out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:26 pm

"Hey...did you see that?" Michael looked over at his sister, as they stood, acting as if they were occupied by doing something,"That girl...I don't know if those people could tell but she froze them for a split second then turned them back to normal. By accident I don't know but, if I can tell if she's a Gifted then I'm sure those Agents can to." He turned around, not trying to gain attention. He was 16 while his little sibling was just turning 15 in a few days. he messed with his shaggy light brown hair, getting a little bored, closing his hazel eyes off from view.
Michael was a simple person and didn't require lots to satisfy him, such as the plain black polo and jeans he wore along with his casual white and gray new balances. His sister wore a simple Aero. shirt, with jeans slightly ripped at the knees, and light blue flip fliops. He always wondered why she wore those uncomfortable sandals, but he only let it go.
He felt a tug on his shirt as he was pulled closer to his sister.

"Have a look at this. I found it earlier when you went into that clothing store I think. But anyway, look here. It says 'Recruiting new Agents. Ages 17+. All who do not intend will be tracked and drafted.' If you ask me it's all stupid. They contradict the whole meaning of 'Recruit.' And with your birthday next month...they'll be getting you to..." Instead of her perky self, Katelynn looked upset now, over the fact of losing family. Her green eyes, only half way open, stared down at the paper.

"Don't worry Kate. Even if they do manage to get me...you won't have to worry about me coming for you.' He hugged gave her a hug, feeling her dirty blond hair flow over his arms,'But just think. Secret Agent Michael Daniel Leffer. Sounds pretty cool if you ask me."

She pushed away from him, and hitting him in the arm,"Not funny. With your little windy powers, who knows how many people you can catch."

"Well I don't know. I honestly don't think I'll do very good with those earth and teleporting Gifteds. Besides, you can drag water along with you, anywhere you want. Don't you think that's convincing that you'll be safe?

"Yea..I guess you're right...sorry."
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Mika continued walking and finally slowed down a bit. She saw a nearby bench and sat down. She hadn't slept for a while now, and she could really use the sleep. She leaned forward, resting her head on her hand. Mika let her hair fall, obscuring her face. She closed her eyes and sighed. She stayed like that with her eyes closed for about a minute before she looked up again, sitting up straight as well. There had to be something she could do to take her mind off things. She put her hair behind her ear and looked around. The coffee shop now wasn't too far away, but she was a comfortable distance from it. Mika looked to the roofs of the buildings; she didn't want to attract any attention or be obvious, but she just had to check. Mika bit her lip, she didn't see anyone, but they were probably there. She stood up slowly, and disapeared into the sea of people as she walked in a random direction.

Standing up, Cody put his radio back on his belt and covered it with his shirt. He took one last look at the crowds of people, then teleported to the alley below. His shoes made little sound it seemed as he walked out of the alley and onto the busy sidewalk. Cody pushed his hair out of his eyes, and began walking with the flow of people in a randomly chosen direction. He put his right hand into his jean's pocket as he walked down the street, trying to look as casual as possible as he still scanned the oncoming crowds.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Gabriel sighed. He leaned forward a little, tucking his hands into his pockets, looking like he would fall off of the building. He scanned the crowd for a few minutes, making sure no one was watching him. He sighed. "Okay..." he mumbled to himself and leaned foward a little more, closing his eyes. He smirked and fell forwards and off of the building, morphing into a white bird and flying away.

Toni looked around, feeling like she was being watched. She stopped walking and looked around for a few minutes, carefully taking note of everyone around her. She turned to walk again a ran into someone, automatically freezing them. She moved around the person and turned into a abandoned stree, glad that there was no one around and forgetting to unfreeze the person.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Maya kept walking, looking around as much as she could. "They have to be here somewhere." she mumbled. Some people looked at her weirdly, trying to figure out who she was talking to. She just glared at them and flipped them the bird. She glanced across the street and noticed 2 kids looking like they were around her age. She stopped and watched them carefully, trying to figure out if they were gifteds. Her eyes locked on them, not straying at all.

Kyle sped up, pushing past anyone who got in his way. He quickly pushed Mika, glaring at her. "Move it." he growled and kept going. He glanced around nervously, then kept going, just as fast as he had when he started. He knew he could get to his hide out soon enough and there he'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:29 pm

"Katelynn...I can sense it...we're being watched. I think somebody found us. I want you to go back home, and meet Mom. Tell her things are getting weird." He started off at a walk to blend in with the crowd.

"What about you? You can't just walk and let us both go solo. It's suicide." Kate tried following him but lost him, then sighed,"Fine. See you at home then I guess." She turned in the opposite direction and took a steady pace toward home, until she looked up,"A white bird? In the spring?" She wondered about it, but kept walking,"He's right. Things are definitely different."

Michael waited till she was out of site until he switched directions to face the crowds around him,"Where are you...?" he asked himself. He looked around for someone who looked like they were doing the same.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Mika stumbled from Kyle's push. "Hey!" She exclaimed angrily at Kyle. Her shadow suddenly lengthened and wrapped itself around Kyle's leg and yanked him back. She instantly regretted it, and her shadow retreated back to her body. Mika looked around quickly, only a few passer-byers had noticed, but they just made a wide berth around her. "crap" She mumbled to herself, hoping Kyle wasn't an agent, or she was as good as dead.

Cody was still walking and saw the frozen person. "what the-" He said to himself as he circled the person. He waved his hand infront of their face, but the person didn't respond. Cody looked around, seeing a nearby road. He looked the other way, but there was no one who was running or in a hurry. He looked back at the frozen person, unsure of what to do. "well, I'll try this" He said, talking to himself again. Cody placed his hand on the person's shoulder and sent waves of heat through his hand to the person, hoping to unfreeze him/her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 am

Toni sighed and leaned against a building, staring at the ground. She shoved her hands into her pockets and closed her eyes, suddenly realizing that she had left the person frozen. She suddenly unfroze them and hoped that no one found her. She suddenly started humming nervously to herself.

Gabe flew over the crowds for a little longer then finally landed in uncrowded alley, turning back to normal. He stepped out of the alley and sighed, looking both ways and turning left. He put his hands in his pockets and tried to act normal and blend in with everyone else, following a ways behind someone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Maya followed Michael, giving quite a bit of distance between them. She locked her eyes on him, speeding up when he stopped. She laughed to herself. "Finally, I found one. And he's even making this easy for me. Once I get him, I'll drop him off at the base and go after the other.

Kyle smirked and put on a shocked look on his face. He pointed at her. "You're one of them! You're one of those gifted freaks!" he yelled, then disappeared among the crowd. He walked off, laughing. "What an idiot." he mumbled. "Its a wonder how they stay out here without getting caught so long."
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:49 pm

Michael finally decided something was wrong and kept walking, trying to shake off his follower,"Heh. Found you. Agent creep. Don't know how to leave us alone." He crossed the street and went in the opposite direction, curious on what the agent looked like,"That's right...follow me."

Kate made it home, and barged into the house,"Mom! Michael said that..." She paused, taking a look around with a shocked look on her face,"W-what happened..." Her house was a disaster: destroyed furniture, broken glass and pictures, etc. Her eyes widened,"Agents...they must've tried to find us and took no chances to make sure we weren't here..." She burst back out of the door and headed back down Michael's direction, but also on the opposite side that they had started on. On her way, she passed someone, and stopped,"You...you're that girl we saw...the one who fro-" She caught herself,"I mean....that." She pointed to the person that she had just unfroze,"What are you dong just standing here? Those agents are everywhere!"
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Cody took a step back when the person had unfrozen. "I didn't do that..." He mumbled, confused. He looked around but he didn't see anyone, but something was up. He looked to the nearby street again, and began walkig towards it. Cody looked around cautiously before he turned down the street.

Mika held her arms at her sides but made fists and glared at Kyle before he walked away. She looked around herself, noticing there where not many people walking by her anymore. "Oh, I'm gonna get him" She said to herself angrily. Mika quickly looked around for agents. *gotta get outta here...* she thought to herself. She needed to get to the woods, but she would have to get to the park first and that was now a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Toni glanced at her. "How can you be so sure that it was me that did it? And why is it such a big deal that I'm just standing here? Does it look like I've gotten caught yet?" she asked calmly and started to walk away. "And just so you know I don't plan on getting caught any time soon... And also you might want to worry about yourself before you worry about other people." She stopped walking for a moment and sighed. "Oh... And... Try not to get yourself caught."

Gabe kept walking in the same direction and started humming, closing his eyes as he walked. He intended on catching someone soon, weather he liked it or not. He slowed down and opened his eyes as he turned a corner into a empty street. He then stopped humming and became almost perfectly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Maya quickly crossed the street, knowing he would see her anyway. She ran after him, growling. She glanced at Gabriel on her way across the street. "Dammit. He better not try to steal my gifted. This is my chance to shine." she said angrily.

Kyle kept laughing as he stopped in the park and laid down on a bench, staring up at the sky. He soon closed his eyes again, trying to relax. His light brown hair hung over the side of the bench along with one arm.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:01 am

"Oh crap!" Michael started running, hearing her steps,"Not a good day to be chased. Now every agent is going to be after me..." He stopped talking to himself and kept on running.

"I was just being considerate." Katelynn scowled at her, not liking her attitude., but realized she had better things to do. She continued on her way and ran straight passed her brother, looking back but still moving,"Hey where is he going..." Right when she turned back, she collided with Maya,"Ow...I' m so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 am

Mika turned around and started walking towards the park. She tried to not look as nervous as she really was, but she just didn't know where the agents were, and that bothered her more than if they were behind her. She passed the coffee shop, and could now see the tall trees that were throughout the park. Mika put her hands in her pockets once again and slowed her steps, but lengthened her stride, making it look like she wasn't in a hurry but she was still going around the same speed. Soon Mika was just outside the gates to the park, and she looked around again, also looking in the park, where she saw Kyle. Her eyes widened slightly and she gasped. Mika shook her head, "no, I don't care, If he was an agent he already lost his chance" She said aloud to herself. Mika took a sharp breath and walked into the park.

Cody looked around the abandoned street. He thought he caught a glimpse of some people in the distance. He covered his eyes from the sun and was able to see two people. "Wonder if I'm gonna catch anyone today..." He said aloud to himself. Cody walked over to a nearby building and leaned against the wall. He wasn't too far down the street so he could easily see the other street in the spot he was in. Cody sighed, it would be so much easier if they partnered the agents up together.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 pm

"I'm sorry if I snapped..." Toni started to say as she turned around. Her eyes locked on Maya. "Uh oh..." she said, freezing her. "She unfreezes by herself in 30 seconds you might want to run fast..." she said to Katelynn.

Gabe laughed a little and shook his head, watching all of them from around the corner of a building. "Looks like you lose anyways..." he mumbled, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Maya's eyes widened as she froze solid. She struggled to get free, then when she finally gave up she unfroze. She growled and looked around, trying to find who froze her. She growled and kicked the nearest building. "Damn it all! I HAD THEM!"
she yelled.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Katelynn sighed, walking with Toni,"Thanks for saving me. So now I know for a fact that you're the ice Gifted who we were watching before." She smiled,"So how did you know that she was one of the agents? I find it really hard to tell who is who. I'm Kate by the way."

Michael came to a stop, breathing hard as he turned around,"So hard to get away these days without blowing my cover..." He put his hands on his knees, and took some deep breathes, looking around some more,"Looks like I lost them though. Ugh..." he leaned against an alley wall, but slipped into sitting,"It's only a matter of time..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Toni nodded. "No problem.." She sighed and shrugged a little. "I dunno. I just got a gut feeling... besides didn't you hear her yelling like a crazy person? It was kind obvious that she was one of them..." she said, almost laughing. "And don't trust someone that looks like they're going to kill you... ever."

Gabe walked up behind Michael. "Before you get caught..." he said slowly, smirking. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted Running From Government
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Roleplays-
Jump to: