Do you Believe in Magic?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between me and my friends. Feel free to read.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gifted Running From Government

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 pm

Toni sighed. "Well, it's true she'll never break through... but I can't sit here all day..." she said, sounding bored.

Gabe just stared at Kyle like he was a idiot.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 am

Cody didn't struggle but grunted as he fell. "The plan to make me do their dirty work and capture all the gifteds" He said "but thats all I know of it" He added. Cody pulled his legs up and kicked Michael off of him, then teleported a few feet further away from Michael before looking at him. Cody crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Mika was watching Kyle and Gabe still but was getting bored. 'what in the world are they doing?' she asked herself. She lowered her head to see if she could see what Kyle was doing.
Back to top Go down
Annie :]
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Maya growled and flipped her off, still trying to break through the sheild. "How convenient. [i]I[/i] can sit her all day. Once you get bored, then you'll be easy to capture." she said coldly.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever. I can see when I'm not wanted" he said slowly and pushed past him, walking off.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 pm

"Ahaha. She flipped a bird. Well there's one of her forest friends. What else will you bring out for us?" Kate managed to worm herself to a wall so she could sit up,"Oh. And don't count on being here all day. You have to eat eventually."

Michael got up, shaking off the dizzy side of his mind,"Alright. I can see when I'm not wanted anymore. Fine. Have it your way then." He thrust his arms out again, unleashing and even more powerful wave of wind, almost pushing himself backward. A car behind them started rolling over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Toni rolled her eyes. "Once I get bored? I'm already there..." she said slowly, taking down the sheild. She stood up and crossed her arms.

Benz growled and snapped at him as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Cody braced himself and leaned towards the wind. His hair and clothes blew wildley in the strong wind. He tried to look up at Michael but didn't want something flying in his eyes. Cody quickly teleported to the rooftop just as he was beginning to slide backwards on the concrete. Cody looked down below at Maya, Toni, Kate, and Michael and sighed. "Maya, lets go" He shouted to her over all the noise. Cody made a fireball in each hand. He threw one at Toni and one at Kate. He quickly made another and threw that one at Michael.

Mika had to stop herself from jumping out of the bush and lunging at Gabe. She pinned her ears against her head, now extremely confused. She let out a low growl and stepped out of the bush with the fur along her spine sticking up, her ears pinned, and she continued growling. She glanced warily at Kyle but then looked back at Gabe as she moved closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Kyle jumped and moved out of the way. He growled. "Hey! I was trying to come here and be nice!" he yelled and kicked him, storming off.

Maya wrapped vines around her legs to keep herself planted and made other vines shoot at Toni. She glanced at Cody for a split second, then pretended not to hear him.
Back to top Go down
xN1KEx

xN1KEx

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:53 pm

The fire burnt the full extent of his arm, rendering it useless. Michael looked up,"You can teleport to? Dude. Now it's official. You're wasting your time working against us. Such an idiot."

Kate was hit, but wasn't harmed, only burning off the vines, setting her free,"Idiot is definitely right." The water from the hydrant was running low now. She took advantage of it and sent another wave of water to cover Toni.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Toni sighed slightly and froze all of the vines, glancing at Kate. "Thanks again..." she said slowly.

Gabe growled and followed after him, snapping at him once again.
Back to top Go down
*FlamingCowboy*

*FlamingCowboy*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Cody rolled his eyes at Michael's remark, but then ignored Kate's. He didn't really care what they thought, he had his own plans. He looked to the main street. It seemed no one noticed the fight, yet. Cody glared at Maya. "so stubborn" He muttered under his breath.

Mika pinned her ears and jumped in front of Kyle, trying to show him there were two wolves and that wasn't her. She couched a bit and with her ears pinned growled at Gabe, showing her massive teeth.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Maya glared at Cody as if she had heard him, then continued fighting. She hadn't really heard him, but had seen his lips move and knew it was about her. She went after Toni again, growling.

Kyle looked back and forth between Mika and Gabe. "What the hell is going on?" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Running From Government   Gifted Running From Government - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gifted Running From Government
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Do you Believe in Magic? :: Roleplays-
Jump to: